Kurt Kinetic's Road Machine trainers are perfect for everything from intervals and sprints to easy spins. This 100% leak-proof fluid trainer is super smooth and quiet and its resistance unit with 6.25-pound flywheel is engineered and proven to simulate outdoor riding perfectly so that on the Road Machine you experience the same workout you get outside. Other important features include a super-stable oversize folding frame, an easy-to-use and super-secure bike mount that handles quick-release and bolt-on wheels and a 2 1/8-inch wide roller that reduces tire wear. The fluid inside the resistance unit even resists heating up, which means you always workout against real-life resistance.
Sigma PC 15.11 Heart Rate Monitor
- This trainer is compatible with bicycles with wheels measuring from 16- to 29-inches, and 650 to 700c, and also tandems and bikes with quick-release skewers and nutted axles. Bikes with wheels less than 22-inches require Kurt's Small Wheel Adapter, which is sold separately. This trainer folds for storage and portability.
An updated version of the PC15, the PC15.11 provides better navigation and improved styling.
CatEye Strada Cadence Cycling Computer
- Features include full watch functions, current, average, and maximum heart rate and three programmable zones
- Intervals can be viewed throughout training with the press of a button
- The zone bar, zone indicator and display of the training time in the selected zone all enable users to control their workout and maximize training
- Counts not only calories and completed laps
The Strada Series redefines cycle computer design with slim sizes, larger screens and font sizes with tons of functions.
Continental Ultra Sport Trainer
- Wired rear wheel cadence and speed sensor
- Programmable odometer
- ClickTec button interface
- Measurements in km or miles
- Universal speed sensor and magnet
- Universal cadence sensor and magnet
- Battery: CR1620
- FlexTight mounting brackets for Bar/Stem and fork
- Functions: Current Speed - Average speed - Maximum speed - Odometer - Trip distance 1 & 2 - Elapsed time - Clock
- Tool free mounting
- Auto start/stop
- Pace arrow
- Dual tire size
- Auto power save mode
- Handlebar or stem size: 22-31.8mm
- Fork mount size: 11-55mm
Thanks to its special cold-running compound, the Ultra Sport Home Trainer doesn't experience the heat buildup of a road tire, nor does it suffer the tread separation that the road tire is prone to under the special loads occurring when cycling and braking on the rollers revolving drums.
Minoura Mag Riser Block
- Designed for indoor trainer or roller use only
- Special cold-running compound and stiffer casing provide longer wear for indoor use
Simple, but effective. Place this riser block under your front wheel when using an indoor trainer to eliminate the "riding downhill" feel. Sturdy construction.
Jet Black Mat
This mat protects your carpet or hardwood floor from sweat, helps keep your trainer from "walking" across the floor, and absorbs vibration and noise. 90 x 190 cm (35.4" X 74.8")
Endurance Films Rides DVD: Vol. 5 Hill Country
The Ultimate Windtraining Rush! RIDES is a one of a kind cycling training series designed to put you in the middle of the action. Take your indoor training out of the studio and on to the open road
- The ultimate indoor cycling series training hits the hills! Pedal just along the border of Kentucky and Indiana on an extended 1hr 20min ride with one of the best cycling teams in the region as they take on the hugely popular Floyds Knobs, a challenging route with several jutting hills, rollers and amazing vistas.
- This constantly varying terrain will keep you on your toes and get you geared up for whatever your own training regimen may be. And if a little extra burn is your thing, included is a bonus stand-alone hill climbing section that will help you make any grade.
- Main Ride is 1 HR 20 MIN, BONUS HILL REPEAT workout - up to 50 minutes extra!
- DVD features include: sleek new dashboard design, optional coaching track, local facts and motivational quotes, rider interviews, and more